INFORMATION ON ORDERS AND PAYMENT METHODS
Can I change an order after I have placed it?
Order preparation is quick, so we cannot guarantee that we will be able to make the change. However, do not hesitate to get in touch with our customer service team and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Yes, all payments are processed with the mediation of PayPal or Stripe, two international online payment management operators that offer all the guarantees to carry out transactions safely.
Solution: Check that your card has not passed its expiration date.
Solution: Check with your bank that the card has not exceeded the maximum amount allowed to make purchases.
Solution: Verify that you have filled in all the necessary fields correctly.
We put at your disposal the following payment methods: All major Credit card, PayPal and The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, American Express and other international credit cards.
- Be sure to delete all special characters such as / (& € *. # from the delivery/billing address. You will also need to make sure that you have filled in all the mandatory check-out fields.
- One of the products in your cart may not be available. Refresh the page. If a message appears when one of the products is out of stock, delete them by clicking the X next to the product. If you wish, you can be notified when the product is available again. To do this, go to the jewelry page and enter your email address in the "inform me when it becomes available" box.
- If you are placing your order from your mobile device, try from another device or from a computer.
- Try deleting cookies and clearing your cache. If that doesn't work, try switching browsers.
- It is possible that the country you have chosen does not fall within the countries to which we ship our jewelry. In this case, a notification window should open. We recommend that you update your delivery address.
- The payment attempt may be declined by your bank. Get in touch with your bank to find out if this is the case. They will also help you unlock your credit/debit card or another payment method (e.g. PayPal).
If none of these tips resolve your situation, get in touch with our customer service team via the following form.